- Quinoa with Currants, Dill, and Zucchini from 101 Cookbooks.
- Barley with Cucumber and Yogurt-Dill Dressing from Mark Bittman.
- Lentil and Kohlrabi Salad from Chocolate and Zucchini.
- Spring Salad with New Potatoes from Smitten Kitchen.
- Squash Blossoms Two Ways from Tartelette.
- Roasted Baby Leeks with Thyme from Jamie Oliver.
- Fresh Strawberry Granita from epicurious.
- Lemon and Watermelon Granitas from The Telegraph.
- Chocolate Gelato inspired by Saveur but perfected by Cafe Fernando, Istanbul.
- And in honour of my lovely step-daughter teaching English in South Korea, Kimchi Fried Rice from Orangette.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Monday's recipe links
Happy Memorial Day to my American friends and family! I hope you are sharing some good weather, good food and good times.